Affiliate with Us - The Guidelines
All the Country Federations, affiliated with International Twenty20 Cricket Federation (ITCF USA)
are fully authorized in their countries to attend the meetings, collect the funds/sponsorship, logo-money
and donations on behalf of their country Teams/Units. The Country Units may, as per their convenience,
form their General Body as under:
- Vice President
- Sr. Vice President
- Secretary General
- Joint Secretary
- Press Secretary/Spokes person
- Chief Executive Officer
- Administrative Officer
- Security Officer
- Executive Members
- Life Members
- Chartered Accountant
- Marketing Officer
- Legal Advisor
- Clerical Staff
- Subordinate Staff
Please note that all the financial matters relating to dues, annual fee and one life-time registration fee etc.
by Country Units to ITCF USA will be discussed in the meeting with all the representatives of the Country Units.
Please make the constitution and divide their organizing functions/financial powers of the above.
You may also change the guidelines of your Country Unit as per your convenience. Please also send the details
of your Federation’s working, elections etc.
- All the affiliated Country Units will have to establish National level TWENTY20 Cricket Academies.
- All the affiliated Country Units to make their Country i.e. state/zonal Units.
- All the affiliated Country Units may open their account on the behalf of Country TWENTY20 Cricket Federation. The Account is to be operated by Secretary General and Treasurer jointly.
- All the affiliated Country Units are to organize National TWENTY20 Cricket Tournaments of ‘Senior’ and Jr. level’ as per ‘Rules & Regulations’ of ITCF USA.
- The tournament should be played on ‘Turf’ wicket with ‘White Ball’ and ‘Colored Kits’ with their Federation name & logo, player’s name & number.
- The teams will follow other international cricket terms & playing conditions.
- Black site screens are must.
- All the Affiliated Country Units should send their official letter-pad copy, ‘Logo’, Kit Color & Official dress for other functionaries to ITCF USA for approval so as to differentiate from one and another team.
- All the Affiliated Country Units should make their official website. Also crate account/page on face book/twitter etc.
- All the Affiliated Country Units are to sign a central contract with ITCF USA on behalf of their affiliated Country Units regarding:
- Sponsorship for International matches organized by ITCF USA like World Cup/Champions Trophy/Asia Cup (under 20 also)
on TV rights, Logo-matters and other financial matters.
- Sponsorship for International level tournaments organized by ITCF USA.
- Code & Conduct of players registered with ITCF US (central contract):
- Playing international matches.
- Playing professionally in other countries/various clubs.
- Life Ban/Other Punishments
- The player who registers with ITCF USA or any affiliated Country Unit, if involves in match fixing or
any type of betting or its registered player/official/etc are involve for taking drugs and other serious
misconduct/misbehavior/legal offence in or out of field, he will face Life Ban or other punishment.